View or Pay Water Bill Online
Q. What bills can I pay Online?
A. Currently, you can pay your water bill online. We are working on expanding this service to other City payments in the near future.
Q. Can I pay over the phone instead?
A. Yes, Call the interactive, toll-free line at 855-760-0919 which is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Q. How much does it cost to pay online?
A. The fee is $2.95 per transaction online or $3.80 via automated phone system. Online & Phone payments are only available up to $300 but multiple transactions can be made for an additional fee.
Q. Why is there a services fee?
A. The service fee is not retained by the City but by the service provider Invoice Cloud.
Q. I made my payment online but my service is still shut off, how do I restore service?
A. If you water is shut off you must still contact Water Department Customer Service at 815-838-0549 opt. 3 to let them know a payment has been made.
Q. When will the payment post to my utility billing account?
A. It takes 24 hours for the payment to be reflected on your utility billing account.
Q. Who do I contact if I still have questions or need help?
A. If you have questions or issues call 815-838-0549, option 3.
- When are water bills due?
- Is there a senior citizen discount for water / sewer?
- How do I get my water turned back on once it is shut off?
- Does the city give a summer discount on water / sewer?
- I just moved to Lockport. How do I get water service in my name?
- I am moving out of Lockport. Who do I call to cancel my water billing?
- What do I do if I have rusty water after a main break repair or hydrant flushing?
- Who do I call if my water meter is not working?
- Where do residents drop off their Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ) reports?
- When does fire hydrant flushing occur?