1. Fill out your application completely.
2. Submit with all necessary paperwork as indicated on application.
3. Wait during review process Residential Projects: typically within 5 to 7 working days New Construction & Commercial Projects: typically 15 working days minimum
*All commercial projects will be sent to Fire Dept. for review and may cause delays if corrections are needed.
4. Make necessary corrections if needed.
5. Pick up & pay for permit. We accept cash or check only.
6. Begin work, calling for inspections when ready. Required inspections will be called out during review and indicated on permit card.