Due to a very active construction season, permit processing may take longer than expected. We apologize for the inconvenience and will do our very best to process as quickly as possible.
In an effort to expedite the process, please ensure all required documents are submitted with your application.
1. Fill out your application completely.
2. Submit with all necessary paperwork.
3. Wait during review, typically within 5 to 7 working days.
4. Make necessary corrections if needed.
5. Pick up & pay for permit. We accept cash ($50 bills or less, we do not have change for large bills), personal or business check, money orders, or cashier’s check.
6. Begin work, calling for inspections when ready.